cPanel certificate error: Security issues? Why?
Is your SSL valid?
This certificate in fact is valid and your connection is secured. This means that all data you exchange with our server is protected and nobody except you and our server know what you do in the cPanel.
But why do I get the "untrusted" message?
It looks untrusted to third-parties authorities. This is true, because the certificate was issued by us and but not them and they just can't verify it.
Disabling that annoying SSL reminder:
If you see the "This Connection is Untrusted" message
- Please click on "I understand the risks"
- and then click on the "Add exception" button that will appear
- Make sure the "Permanently store this exception" check-box is checked
- Click on "Confirm this security exception"
This will add our certificate to your operating system permanently and will not warn you anymore again for that particular site
In Internet Explorer
- Download our certificates: one, two
- Extract the certificates from the archive to your hard disk
- Open Internet Explorer, select Tools and Internet Options
- Select the Content tab and click the Certificates button
- In the new Certificates window select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab
- Click Import..., Next, then select whmcertificate.crt, click Next and Finish
- When asked if you want to import a new certificate click YES
- Restart Internet Explorer
If you would like a service but do not have enough of a budget, earn points through our affiliate program by referring customers to us and use them toward your project or service with us.
Have any questions?
Use the following form to submit them or call us at 413-776-4190 within US or +1 413 776 41 90 (International).
Use the form below and ask your questions