OpenX cannot currently run on your machine
Sorry, but OpenX cannot currently run on your machine
When installing OpenX you might run into this issue due to having PHP4 as default version for your account
- The built in PHP function "parse_ini_file" is in the "disable_functions" list in your "php.ini" file.
- PHP version 5.1.4, or greater, was not detected.
To resolve this issue.
- Log in to your cPanel
- Click on the "PHP Configuration" icon
- Under "The ".php" file extension will be processed by" select PHP 5
- The error should be gone now and your files will be automatically processed by PHP 5
If you would like a service but do not have enough of a budget, earn points through our affiliate program by referring customers to us and use them toward your project or service with us.
Have any questions?
Use the following form to submit them or call us at 413-776-4190 within US or +1 413 776 41 90 (International).
Use the form below and ask your questions