We offer reliable OpenX hosting and we'll make sure you never have any issues like this.
Sorry, but OpenX cannot currently run on your machine
When installing OpenX you might run into this issue due to having PHP4 as default version for your account
- The built in PHP function “parse_ini_file” is in the “disable_functions” list in your “php.ini” file.
- PHP version 5.1.4, or greater, was not detected.
To resolve this issue.
- Log in to your cPanel
- Click on the “PHP Configuration” icon
- Under “The “.php” file extension will be processed by” select PHP 5
- The error should be gone now and your files will be automatically processed by PHP 5